dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2012

A QUARTER OF MY HEART: ONE DIRECTION


One Direction is a music band of five boys: Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. They're all from England except Niall, that he's from Ireland. They play pop/rock music.

My story about them began the summer of two years ago. I was in York, and I was watching a repeated  episode of "The X Factor" with my roommate called Aline (she's from Switzerland). Suddenly a very handsome eighteen year old boy appeared and began to sing. We fell in love with him. Then another boy came, and we felt the same, they were both perfect! But then another one came, and another one. We didn't know anything about them, we just saw their auditions in the X Factor and that was all. The next day, we went shopping. Alice told me that she wants a CD of Adele, so we went in a music shop. While we were searching the Adele's CD, we found posters with the boys we saw the day before. We were very surprised that they were all together! In the corner of the poster it was written 1D, but we didn't know what those letters meant. After a few days, we forgot all those things.
When I came back to Catalonia, I started to listen to a very beautiful song on the radio. The song was by One Direction. 
Like I do with all the songs that I like, I searched at the Youtube and the boys appeared! I couldn't believe it! It was too much! I felt amazing, the song was very popular.

Now they are very famous, they have two albums: Up All Night and the newest one, Take Me Home.
They are so inspirational for me, they are always in a good mood. I love them so much because I always listen to their music if I want to be more active. They all have incredible voices.




This is one song of their new album. It's called Little Things. They were supposed to record it in two hours, but Liam just broke with his girlfriend and every time he started to sing, he began to cry. I love this song, it's very emotional, and calm.






[Zayn] 
Your hand fits in mine/ La teva mà encaixa amb la meva

Like it's made just for me/ Com si estigués feta per a mi
But bear this in mind / Però tingues present 
It was meant to be  / que havia de passar
And I'm joining up the dots / i uneixo els punts
With the freckles on your cheeks / amb les piges de la teva galta
And it all makes sense to me / i tot té sentit per a mi

[Liam] 
I know you've never loved / Sé que mai has estimat
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile / les arrugues dels teus ulls quan somrius
You've never loved  / mai has estimat 
Your stomach or your thighs / la teva panxa o les teves cuixes
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine / els foradets de la teva esquena a baix de la teva col·lumna

[Zayn + Liam] 
But I'll love them endlessly / Però jo ho estimo infinitament

(Chorus) 
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth / No deixaré que aquestes coses se'm escapin de la boca
But if I do, it's you, / Però si ho faig, ets tu,
Oh it's you, / Oh ets tu,
They add up to / Aquestes coses són teves
I'm in love with you, / Estic enamorat de tu
And all these little things / I de totes aquestes petites coses


[Louis] 
You can't go to bed, / No pots anar al llit
Without a cup of tea, / Sense una tassa de te
And maybe that's the reason / I potser aquesta és la raó
That you talk, in your sleep / per la qual parles, quan dorms
And all those conversations / I totes aquestes conversacions
Are the secrets that I keep / són els secrets que guardo
Though it makes no sense to me / Encara que no tinguin cap sentit per a mi


[Harry] 
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape / Jo sé que mai has estimat com sona la teva veu gravada
You never want to know how much you weigh / Tu mai vols saber quan peses
You still have to squeeze into your jeans / encara vols entrar als pantalons
But, / però,

[Harry + Niall] 
You're perfect to me / tu ets perfecta per mi


CHORUS
[Niall] 
You'll never love yourself / Tu mai t'has estimat a tu mateixa
Half as much as I love you / La meitat del que t'estimo jo
You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' / Tu mai t'has tractat bé, carinyo

But I want you to, / Però jo vull fer-ho
If I let you know, I'm here for you, / Si et faig saber, que sóc aquí per tu
Maybe you'll love yourself, / Potser t'estimaràs a tu mateixa 

Like I love you / Com jo t'estimo a tu
Oh

[Harry] 
And I've just let these little things / I només deixaré que aquestes petites coses 
Slip, out of my mouth, / S'escapin de la meva boca
'Cause it's you, oh it's you, / Perquè ets tu, oh ets tu,
It's you, / ets tu,
They add up to / aquestes s'adapten a tu
And I'm in love with you, / I jo estic enamorat de tu
And all these little things, / I de totes aquestes petites coses

CHORUS


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada