divendres, 22 de febrer del 2013

EVERYTHING HAS AN END

El Barco was one of my favourite series, but it ended this week and I'm so annoyed. I don't really know why they had to end the serie like this so quickly, I heard it was because Antena 3 hasn't got enough money, and that El Barco has lost audience. I can't believe that it finished, they were just at the beginning of the third season, and, how can anyone end a serie with just one chapter? I think that that's unfair because I love it and I can't stand that they had to finish so quickly and doing it wrong. At the end not everything is solved, they left us with lots and lots of questions. I think I'm not the only one who has this feeling. It was a great serie I will miss it a lot! 

Image source

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada