diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

MY BIRTHDAY

Source

Source
Source

Source
Source

Source
The 22nd of April it was my birthday, but it was a very normal day considering that I had to go to school. A curious fact is that this day is also the Day of the Earth, and a day before a very special date in Catalonia, St. George's Day. But that's not the story I wanted to explain.

Since the past two years we celebrate birthdays with the condition that the person who's celebrating can't organize a thing. Although we always end up doing the same party to each person, we love to be reunited and to dedicate the day (and night) to one person that we apreciate. Nevertheless, turning eighteen is a big deal for us, so the party has to be even more especial.

I must say, that although it was suposed to be a surprise, I was expecting something but I had no idea what would be and how they were going to fool me. 

That weekend, my boyfriend dragged me into the sports centre because it was his last basketball match. My firsts thoughts were that then we would go to a restaurant and perhaps the others will also be there, but it wasn't the case. While Xavier's team was being terribly defeated, his mother told me that they had a dinner planned already. So when the match ended, they brought me home. As I was entering, my mother through the doorbell speaker ordered me to bring water bottles upstairs (a task that I usually do). And when I opened the garage door... Surprise!!! All of my friends were there. They had decorated the garage and they build a big table to eat. Then we played ping pong and we did funny photos with accessories that they made. After eating an amazing cake we went to Barraques in Figueres. 

The next day, I celebrate it by doing a family lunch, and everyone came basically for the fact that Xavier was also coming and they are really noisy! That day I recieved the best present I had in my life. Without exagerating. My mother made me a scrapbook of my life and it's the most toughtful present ever. The hours she spent doing it! Since Easter!
The reason she made it is because since I could draw I have been giving postcards to everyone (and for every ocasion) however I didn't recieved any (except the ones that came from my cousin, who's an artist making them!) and I always told her that I would really like if someone made me one. At the end of the Scrapbook it says "Every page is a postcard", so I guess that now I'm not able to complain anymore! 

Here're some photos of the weekend:

Scrapbook

Scrapbook

















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada