divendres, 7 de juny del 2013

PLANNING MY SUMMER!

Now that we're finishing school, we are all tinking about summer! I haven't plan what I'm going to do, but I know something for sure. I will go on hollidays to Southampton for two weeks! It's not the first time that I leave without my parents, and I know that it's going to be hard. I'll miss them, but my biggest fear is the idea of not knowing what's waiting for me at the other side of the sea. This year I'm not going to go there alone, I'll go sith Sílvia and Ferran, so we can help each other with whatever we need. I know that it's going to be a great experience. And if it's not what I was hoping it was, it will be a "lesson of life". 
That's just two weeks and I've got two months! I don´t know what I'm going to do yet, but I'm sure that the next course I will come back and I'll explain everything that I'll have done!
Large
Image source

Large
Image source


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada