diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

THE NEW SHERLOCK HOLMES

I discovered this serie in second of eso, when we had to read one of the books of Sr.Arthur Conan Doyle, The Hound of the Baskervilles and our teacher told us that there was an episode on TV of the story of Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles very similar of what we were reading. I loved the book, so I searched the episode and I loved it even more! 

The series are about a new and modern Sherlock Holmes who is very similar to the old one but very hilarious and sarcastic. All the episodes are inspired by the work of Doyle, so it's easy to relate some of them, but there's also another story about an archienemy of Sherlock very funny. It's my favourite show, but what I don't like is that there are just three episodes each season, and they're an hour and a half long. They make you want to see the rest very badly, but between seasons you have to wait a year! The good part is that each chapter goes on for an hour and a half. 

Here's the trailer:



And here some funny moments of Sherlock, he speaks very quickly!







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada