dissabte, 22 de novembre del 2014

INCEPTION

Inception is my favourite movie. The director is Christopher Nolan, and the cast is pretty famous: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, ...
If I had to classify the movie in a category I would choose between action and those kind of movies that make you think. And I have to admit, that one of the reasons why I love this film is because DiCaprio, Hardy and Gordon-Levitt are a part of the main characters and I really love how they role in the film.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy from right to left.
Source
The plot is about a man with a sad story behind him and he's trying to scape from it. Nevertheless he can't, mainly because he's forced to continue working so he will be able to solve his problems and to go back with his family.
His job isn't quite normal. It consists to enter into someonelses' dream, so he will be able to change memories and decisions or even more dangerous: to put a new idea into a mind of someone to make it look like the person who's dreaming is having the idea.
That's what is called "Inception" and the man and his team would have to invent a really good plan to achieve it.

It's an energetic film with a lot of ups and downs with amazing actors who play the characters perfectly and with an incredible soundtrack. All those things combined create a suspense that lasts until the film ends.


I really love the soundtrack, there're two pieces which are my favourite ones:
  1. The Time, by Hans Zimmer is a very peaceful song. (Hans Zimmer is the composer of the soundtracks of Impossible Mission II, Pearl Harbor, Gladiator, Batman, Pirates of the Caribean, Sherlock Holmes, and more!).


      2. Non, je ne regrette rien, by Edith Piaf. That song has an important meaning in the course of the film and usually after watching I sang it unconciously. I choose a video with some clips of the movie:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada